To begin the process, the following items must be completed and submitted to the District.Fee Schedule FY19/20 effective July 1, 2019
- Plan Check deposit – see fee schedule -
- Cover sheet
- Floor plans with dimensions
- All plumbing plans including fixture schedule
- Declaration of Density Form
- Tenant Improvement Conditions of Approval Form
- FOG Permit Application Form (required for Food Service Establishments)
Additional fees due (if any) will be determined after the above submittals have been reviewed and shall be due prior to plan approval.
Plan Check Process for New Development Projects (Commercial and Residential)
To begin the process, the following items must be submitted to the District.
Fee Schedule FY19/20 effective July 1, 2019
- Submit plan check deposit see fee schedule
- Submit two (2) full-size sets (24”x36” bond) of improvement plans
For any questions regarding the plan check process send an email to (redacted).