Our Customers are Important to Us!
SPMUD is committed to safety, continued maintenance of the sewer system, and providing the best service to our customers.
The following payment options are provided for your convenience:
- By Phone – Payments can be made 24 hours a day using our automated payment system at (833) 273-7454. Our office is also available to take payments in person or respond to inquiries at (916) 786-8555 M-TH during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Fridays 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (closed from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. for lunch).
- Online – Payments can be made online with either a Visa, Mastercard, or Debit Card by logging into your account online.
- AutoPay – Autopay is a free, easy, and convenient way to pay your bill on time, every time. You can now sign up for and manage recurring automatic payments with a Credit or Debit Card by logging into your account online. To sign up for an autopay draft from a Checking Account, please contact our customer service representatives at (916) 786-8555.
- In Person – Payments can be made in person using the dropbox located at 5807 Springview Drive in Rocklin.
- By Mail – Checks made payable to South Placer M.U.D. can be mailed to P.O. Box 7655, San Francisco, CA 94120-7655
Lifeline Low-Income Rate Assistance Program
SPMUD offers a Low-Income Lifeline (LIL) Rate Assistance Program for qualifying eligible property owners. (Eligibility is based upon ownership of the property and proof of participation in the PG&E CARE Program.) This program offers a $5 per month reduction in sewer service charges. You may download the Application Form here: Low-Income Lifeline Rate Assistance Program application. The program is limited by Ordinance #17-04 to the first 500 customers.
State of California Low Income Household Water Assistance Program
LIHWAP provides one-time payments to low-income households that are eligible for assistance.
Households that qualify for LIHWAP could reduce their water or wastewater charges, by up to $2,000. Contact your local LIHWAP service provider to learn more about how to apply by visiting https://csd.ca.gov/waterbill.
Expansion of the LIHWAP Program (March 15, 2023)
Leave a Comment
The District’s vision is to be the best, most efficient, and most effective sewer operation by providing excellent customer service while demonstrating pride in our profession. Your comments and input help us ensure that we are meeting our vision by providing our customers with the best possible service. Please let us know how we are doing by completing our Customer Service Survey.
To contact a Customer Service Representative regarding an account or billing issue, complete and submit the form below. Please note that sewer service is billed to the property owner of record and service cannot be transferred or stopped.