Our Customers are Important to Us!
SPMUD is committed to safety, continued maintenance of the sewer system, and providing the best service to our customers during the COVID-19 threat,March 18th Press Release
Important Updates regarding AutoPay
All customers currently on autopay will automatically be transitioned to autopay services through the SPMUD Online Utility Payment Portal with payments processed through the SPMUD Online Utility Payment Portal beginning June 1st. There is no immediate action required from you.; however, now is a great time to ensure that the District has an updated email address on file for you.
The following payment options are provided for your convenience:
- By Phone – Payments can be made over the phone with either a Visa, Mastercard or Debit Card by calling our office at (916) 786-8555 M-TH during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Fridays 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (The phone messaging system is available between noon and 1:00 p.m.)
- Online – Payments can be made online with either a Visa, Mastercard or Debit Card by logging into your account online.
- AutoPay – Autopay is a free, easy, and convenient way to pay your bill on time, every time. You can now sign up for and manage recurring automatic payments with a Credit or Debit Card by logging into your account online. To sign up for an autopay draft from a Checking Account, please contact our customer service representatives at (916) 786-8555.
- In Person – Payments can be made in person using the dropbox located at 5807 Springview Drive in Rocklin. All visitors to the District offices will be screened with a no-touch thermometer and assessment checklist upon entrance.
- By Mail – Checks made payable to South Placer M.U.D. can be mailed to P.O. Box 511231, Los Angeles, CA 90051-3029
Lifeline Low-Income Rate Assistance Program-Beginning on January 1st, 2018 a Low-Income Lifeline (LIL) Rate Assistance Program is offered for qualifying eligible property owners. (Eligibility is based upon ownership of the property and proof of participation in the PG&E CARE Program.) This is a pilot program offering a $5 per month reduction in sewer service charges. You may download the Application Form here: Low-Income Lifeline Rate Assistance Program application. The program is limited by Ordinance #17-04 to the first 500 customers.
Income-eligible renters with past due rent or utilities, or who need help paying future rent or utilities, are encouraged to apply for Emergency Rental Assitance. Applications are due by April 30th. For information about the Placer County Emergency Rental Assitance Program please visit RentHelpPlacer.com or call 2-1-1 (or 833-342-5211).Rent Help Flyer for Placer County
The District’s vision is to be the best, most efficient, and effective sewer operation by providing excellent customer service while demonstrating pride in our profession. Your comments and input help us ensure that we are meeting our vision by providing our customers with the best possible service. Please let us know how we are doing by completing our Customer Service Survey.
To contact a Customer Service Representative regarding an account or billing issue, complete and submit the form below. Please note that sewer service is billed to the property owner of record and service cannot be transferred or stopped.