This section contains important resources for your development projects, including standards and specifications, planning documents, and forms.
Plan Check Process for Tenant Improvements
To begin the process, the following items must be completed and submitted to the District.
- Plan Check deposit – see fee schedule - 2017-2018 Fee Schedule – effective 07/01/17
- Cover sheet
- Floor plans with dimensions
- All plumbing plans including fixture schedule
- Declaration of Density Form
- Tenant Improvement Conditions of Approval Form
- FOG Permit Application Form (required for Food Service Establishments)
Additional fees due (if any) will be determined after the above submittals have been reviewed and shall be due prior to plan approval.
Plan Check Process for New Development Projects (Commercial and Residential)
To begin the process, the following items must be submitted to the District.
- Submit plan check deposit see fee schedule 2017-2018 Fee Schedule – effective 07/01/17
- Submit two (2) full-size sets (24”x36” bond) of improvement plans
For any questions regarding the plan check process send an email to email@example.com.