Report a Sewer Problem

If you are experiencing a Sewer Emergency: Such as sewage spilling, sewage on the ground, your building plumbing is draining slowly, or your plumbing is completely blocked. 

Call the 24-Hour Emergency Service number:

(916) 786-8555 and PRESS OPTION #5.  A District representative will respond promptly.

Non-urgent sewer problems can be reported in the same manner.