Our Customers are Important to Us!
The district’s vision is to be the best, most efficient and effective sewer operation by providing excellent customer service while demonstrating pride in our profession. Your comments and input help us ensure that we are meeting our vision by providing our customers with the best possible service. Please let us know how we are doing by submitting your comments, questions or concerns below and someone from our staff will respond to you by the next business day.
The following payment options are provided for your convenience:
- By Phone – Payments can be made over the phone with either a Visa, Mastercard or Debit Card by calling our office at (916) 786-8555 M-TH during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Fridays 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (The phone messaging system is available between noon and 1:00 p.m.)
- Online – Payments can be made online with either a Visa, Mastercard or Debit Card by logging into your account online.
- AutoPay – Autopay is a free, easy and convenient way for customers to pay their bill on time, every time. Customers can sign up for recurring automatic payments to be drafted using a Checking Account or Credit Card. Please contact our customer service representatives to signup.
- In Person – Payments can be made in person via Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard or Debit Card in our office located at 5807 Springview Drive in Rocklin (map) during normal business hours M-TH 7:00 am – 4:30 pm and Fridays 7:00 am – 3:30 pm. A drop box is also provided for after hours payments.
- By Mail – Checks made payable to South Placer M.U.D. can be mailed to P.O. Box 511231, Los Angeles, CA 90051-3029
Lifeline Low-Income Rate Assistance Program-Beginning on January 1st, 2018 a Low-Income Lifeline (LIL) Rate Assistance Program is offered for qualifying eligible property owners. (Eligibility is based upon ownership of the property and proof of participation in the PG&E CARE Program.) This is a pilot program offering a $5 per month reduction in sewer service charges. You may download the Application Form here: Low-Income Lifeline Rate Assistance Program application. The program is limited by Ordinance #17-04 to the first 500 customers.